Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Waki Hamatsu


Q: What is medium of art you deal with?

*Photography.

Q: When did you start becoming dedicated to your means of artistic expression? What was the trigger?

*I started photography since I came to SF. However, I began to feel an interest in photography when I was 18. I wanted to leave traces of memories and wanted to capture the scenes around me.

Q: What / Where do you get your inspirations from?

*Mostly, nature. Urban nature gave me inspirations.

Q: What made you join this SIR exhibition?

*My friend ( DJ 8 doors) invited me in.

Q: Tell us a little bit about your vision of your art work at the show"WATER."   How do you interpret the theme "WATER" as one of the Four Elements of the nature?

*I grew up with water.
*Water=Sea That’s my definition of water. So, I would like to directly take the scenic photos of the sea.

Q: Do you love Japan?

*Of course, YES!!!
And love my hometown Kochi!

Q: Do you have any message to the audience ..

*Please enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment