Sunday, May 17, 2009

Satoshi


















Q: What is medium of art you deal with?

Mostly, oill paint. I wanna try acrylic more.

Q: When did you start becoming dedicated to your means of artistic expression? What was the trigger?

When I was kid, my parents didn't let me buy video games. Instead, they gave me paper, pencil, and "Lego". They were my trigger I guess. I really appreciate their decision.

Q: What / Where do you get your inspirations from?

People. They are so interesting. They ignite my creative imagination.

Q: What made you join this SIR exhibition?

My friend Natuki, aka Lavit Sea gave me the oppotunity. Thanx.

Q: Tell us a little bit about your vision of your art work at the show"WATER." How do you interpret the theme "WATER" as one of the Four Elements of the nature?

My first impression of water is blue. I would stick with simply the color. Water makes up 60% of our body. It is an element that we all share no matter where we are from. That's what I think.

Q: Do you love Japan?

Yeah. Food, People, Culture.

Q: Do you have any message to the audience ..

Please enjoy the show. I'm watching you guys because you would be my inspiration. I will also do my best to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment