Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Akane



Q: What is medium of art you deal with?

Oil, acrylic, watercolor, color pencil, pen, ink, pastel, marker, and digital.

Q: When did you start becoming dedicated to your means of artistic expression? What was the trigger?

I don't exactly know from when, but maybe since I was little. It was really fun to craft and draw something.

Q: What / Where do you get your inspirations from?

Everyday life, nature, color, people, feeling, and my past.

Q: What made you join this SIR exhibition?

I've been looking for a place that i can show my works. And when I went to the book store in Japan town, Noa gave me a invitation of the show"WATER".

Q: Tell us a little bit about your vision of your art work at the show"FIRE."   How do you interpret the theme "FIRE" as one of the Four Elements of the nature?

For fire show, I am planning to do abstract painting. I'll try to represent power and magnificence of fire.

Q: Do you love Japan?

Yes, I do. I love Japanese culture, four seasons, foods, and thoughtfulness.

Q: Do you have any message to the audience ..

Thank you for reading. Enjoy the show. Enjoy the art.

Posted by Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment